Monday, November 5, 2012

Obama: I mean what I say, my Presidency will be a 1 term Proposition

Speaking at a campaign rally in Hollywood, Florida on Sunday, President Obama told the crowd that, after 4 years of his [failed] Presidency, the American people know that, "I say what I mean and I mean what I say." [Joe Biden has made similar claims about himself.]

It goes without saying that Obama meant what he said, during a 2009 interview, when he insisted he would be a one-term President if he failed to fix the economy within the first 3 years of his Presidency.

Or maybe he didn't mean it...., but rather he meant what he said later on when he insisted that not only had he had never said such a thing, but that he actually had asserted all along it would take more than one term, and probably more than one President to fix the economy.

Maybe he meant the latter, and not the former....

Truth be told, it might take several decades, and several Presidents, to fix the economy - because, well, because it always take FOREVER to heal an ailing economy - according to Obama's currently held views.......

Nevertheless, one thing is perfectly clear: If you exclude the myriad of times that Obama has either lied to the American people or misled them, he has always spoken the truth and said what he means.

Four more years!!!